Hilton Head Island
Homes for Sale on Hilton Head Island, SC
A Resort Community Like No Other
Do you love the beach and the Lowcountry lifestyle? Want to live on a world-famous island where you can golf, swim, and boat? Need a coastal retreat that you can visit again and again? You'll love everything that Hilton Head Island offers.
Hilton Head Island is a small resort community just 45 minutes from the South Carolina-Georgia border and the city of Savannah. The island is home to several subdivisions and golf course communities, all with the features that you're looking for in a vacation home.
Want to stay on top of listings in Hilton Head. Sign up for email updates and gain access to better features by creating a free account.
Why People Love Hilton Head
Hilton Head Island is a popular resort community. Here are a few things that people and publications are saying about it.
- (North America) Golf Destination of the Year — International Association of Golf Tour Operators (IAGTO), 2016
- (#1) The Best Islands in the Continental US — Travel + Leisure Magazine, 2016
- 5 Great Southern Resorts for Families This Summer — The Huffington Post, 2015
Hilton Head Island is located about 30 minutes from I-95 (exit 8) and 45 minutes from Savannah, GA. US-278 is the only way into and out of the resort community.
Nearby Grocery Stores and Conveniences
You don't have to travel far to shop for groceries or rent a bicycle. These shops are just a few of the conveniences on or close to the island.
- Bi-Lo (Circle Center): 70 Pope Ave., Hilton Head Island
- Hilton Head Airport: 120 Beach City Rd., Hilton Head Island
- Kroger: 42 Shelter Cove Ln., Hilton Head Island
- Publix (Island Crossing): 11 Palmetto Bay Rd., Hilton Head Island
- Sam's Club (Port Royal Plaza): 95 Mathews Dr., Hilton Head Island
- Sea Pines Bicycle Rentals: 100 N Sea Pines Dr., Hilton Head Island
- Whole Foods Market (The Plaza at Shelter Cove): 50 Shelter Cove Ln., Hilton Head Island